Smelly stink unbearable washer bottle water.

Kilfree

Octane Boostaholics
Has anyone a cure for this? I've tried bleach but surprisingly it didn't fix the problem.
Any suggestions???

take the bottle out and wash it out with hot soapy water and allow it to dry the refill with water and screen wash it should be fine then

maybe change the rubber hose from the bottle to the nipple things where the water shoots out and stick the bottle in the dishwasher....

Tried parazone almost same as Milton and blew it through the hose and nozzles but its no better.
I'm afraid it might melt in the dishwasher so I don't know what next, a mask maybe. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

There's stuff called Puriclean,it's for cleaning water lines in Caravans/Holiday homes that have been idle for a while,Absolutely brilliant for that situation. You'll get it in any camping or caravan supplies store,O Mearas Camping etc....

Not only the smell to worry about folks... :eek7:

Windscreen washer bottles account for 20% of all Legionaires Decease infections. (go Google it's scarry)

After living abroad learned to always throw a couple of drops of Milton or other desinfectant in when refilling... (not needed with the winter kind that has alcohol based anti-freeze)

Back