new kid

E

edycla

hey guys

a small bit about myself so here goes, i'm 25 and im living in limerick, as of right now i'm driving
a 5th gen prelude' i love the styling but the power just aint there, i took a spin in an sti as a passenger
with a pal from work once he peeled me off the seat and the shock faded away i decided i had to have
one, so i thought before i made a purchase i would come on here and get some info off the people
who were in the know about turbo power.

looking forward to getting to know the site better

Welcome along :thumbsup:

Just stick up what year/model/price you are looking for and you will get all the help you need.

Alan.

Welcome along mate.
Every STi owner/passenger knows that feeling man!! I went out one weekend to buy a nissan sylvia s15 with cash in hand but took a test drive in an STi just out of curiosity and told the bloke to stuff the S15 and get me a Type R STi!!

welcome along as said above put up some info on year and spec your after and the Lads will steer you in the right direction :thumbsup: :subaru:

howya mate... welcome along.. had a 2.2 Prelude for years myself.. type R Sti now.. happy huntin.. all the info here :thumbsup:

Welcome :thumbsup:
You'll be like a kid at christmas when you get sorted :subaru:

Back