Rally school ireland trip

Hiya Shaun, welcome along :subaru:

Yeah, would say there would be a fair few of us interested. We had organised a day down in Dungarvan earlier this year but it didn't quite work out so well :oops:

Hey Shaun,
Welcome aboard b :thumbsup:

When you say rallyschool ireland is that the
lads at Kirkstown ???

If so we have a track-day, there on the 29th Oct.

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=514.msg3766#msg3766 date=1159800726]
Hey Shaun,
Welcome aboard b :thumbsup:

When you say rallyschool ireland is that the
lads at Kirkstown ???

If so we have a track-day, there on the 29th Oct.

Niall.
[/quote]

No Niall, the place in Monaghan.
Anton has placed the link already.

I think that if we got enough willing to go, we could get a reasonable discount.
More importantly have a real good laugh though.

Shaun

I think that if we got enough willing to go, we could get a reasonable discount.

There is eight of going and we got a whopping great big discount of 5%!! :p still it's a discount!

[quote author=Anton link=topic=514.msg3775#msg3775 date=1159806853]

There is eight of going and we got a whopping great big discount of 5%!! :p still it's a discount!

[/quote]

Bet I could get more than 5%

Anton,

Yeah, I know. I've been there a good few times already.

Just need some numbers and then I'll talk to the owner

Shaun

Being there 3 times and every time has being a ball, from the tail happy mk11 to the 6R4, Expensive but well worth the money for the fun u have. would be interested, so count me in Shaun, and a great bonus i'm only 30mins away yipee

Morgan

fantastic day out. ( stuart if you see this post , this is the rally school we talked about last year but we couldnt get a suitable all round date for a group day.)

So, there's about 5 interested names so far then.

Bit disappointing  :(

scoobydriver,

Don't know yet, really depends on how many names I can get.

Sorry, Anton. But when I saw your post which saud you've going back on the 22nd, I kind of thought you'll not be interested.

Shaun

Back