any advice for car interior cleaning machine

spyder1974

Hey, any ideas on what and where I can rent machines for Car Carpets and Upholsters cleaning? What works better as I have to clean heavy used seats and as I heard some machines don't work as well and some seats are still wet after cleaning. Maybe there is a well known brand that has machines that work the best?

I'v only used karcher wet vacs work ok for me but have never used karcher on heavily soiled seats or carpets. I know you can hire these in the likes of Sam hire. Maybe if seats were wiped down first and then run the wet vac with some hd fabric cleaner would do the job.

A Charles or George Wet Vac would be ideal: http://www.henryvacs.co.uk/acatalog/Numatic_Homecare_Range.html

I however bought a Vax 6131 wet vac, and although not as rugged as the george it is well up to the job. I only did the seats in our fiesta 2 weeks ago which were destroyed with kids spills, and other random stains and they came up like new.

When doing seats/carpet, I always tend to steam them beforehand too, as the steam into the seats to kill off any bacteria. This may also help in loosening some of the dirt before you use the wet vac too.

Back