red 07 wicklow town

B

Brocky

Red 06 or 07 scooby in wicklow town last night .ISDC stickers on the rear window... absolutely lovely lookin car. credit to the owner :clap: :clap:

very sweet mate..myself and my mate nea crashed mine from the shine off it... did i see u again today headin toward d arklow direction

Yeah I heard rumours of a red Scooby roaring through my town, welcome to the big smoke tommy. And yeah it probably was him heading out the arkla road later, he's living down there.

ah sweet wat type do u drive mate there was also a lovely blue coupe lashin through main street wit a lovely little whistle from a hks ssqv..

[quote author=Brocky link=topic=4480.msg47630#msg47630 date=1196626103]
ah sweet what type do u drive mate there was also a lovely blue coupe lashin through main street wit a lovely little whistle from a hks ssqv..
[/quote]

Was that a 99 KY Type R by any chance? I've seen it if it is, sweet machine

doesnt have any poke in her then, what bhp are them rx's? got the looks but not the performance, thats an 06 model registered in 07 then cause doesnt hav colour coded side bumper fins on yours 07 models do and gear knobs are dif in 07 models than 06 ya wouldnt notice them wee things but if check it out ther is a difference.

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4480.msg47680#msg47680 date=1196670326]
[quote author=Brocky link=topic=4480.msg47630#msg47630 date=1196626103]
ah sweet what type do u drive mate there was also a lovely blue coupe lashin through main street wit a lovely little whistle from a hks ssqv..
[/quote]

Was that a 99 KY Type R by any chance? I've seen it if it is, sweet machine

[/quote]was def a 99 but unsure if it was a ky didnt catch that

subaru claim that the bhp on a rx is 158 but when i went down to waterford with the lads and put it on the rolling road it came out at 171.1 bhp (bit of a difference) and i was lucky enough to have the 06 model and have an 07 model now and hadnt noticed any difference looks wise with them :ponder:

Thats because extremes rolling road always over estimates..you think Subaru would be releasing 158 as the figure when its making 170? the means it makes what 320ci makes

Tommy was telling me about those figures alright, Darkshadow have you not got a performance filter/induction kit in her?

And some manufacturers under-estimate - VeeDub group springs to mind.
Although Subaru don't tend to under-estimate normally :ponder:

I seen dyno sheets for extreme that where over before..Norris also made better than subarus figure with a standard car if i remember correctly?

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4480.msg47798#msg47798 date=1196771311]
Tommy was telling me about those figures alright, Darkshadow have you not got a performance filter/induction kit in her?

And some manufacturers under-estimate - VeeDub group springs to mind.
Although Subaru don't tend to under-estimate normally :ponder:
[/quote]

i have done nothing to the car as yet it is still standard i hope to start with the mods in the new year and get it up to speed

@ Dagnut as far as i remember norris's car was standard and made a better figure not it wasnt by much

Back