bc coilovers

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
lads will classic impreza coilovers fit my 95 legacy and does anyone on here sell bc coilovers and do me a good deal cash waiting :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Thought you werent spending any more Money on it Joe :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh:

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=38970.msg1#msg1 date=1377630924]
Thought you werent spending any more Money on it Joe :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh:
[/quote]

That never happens

:multijump: :multijump: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :roll:
the fuckin government tells less lies than you joe ya had me and all the boys convinced it was finished you even had yourself convinced ,I think the quote was {{im happy with it now }}your some man, fair play though id say even now its the most capable legacy in the club and in your hands it will only get better :thumbsup:
im getting worried for the trackday now I wont be able to catch ya :clocks: :changinggear:

:icon_grin: dont think i say that :ponder2: :icon_biggrin: anyway back on topic please anyone sell them or able to get them for me need them before the trip

:thumbsup: cheers dec sent him a pm :thumbsup:
@ colm i think i said i'm finished for now as far as i remember :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

@ dec from memory i think it went like i'm finished for this month and sure monday is a whole new month :multijump: :multijump:

being honest after the suspension is sorted i.ll be finished honest . :multijump: :multijump:

no fear of me beating you on track dec talent wins every time so i'll gladly follow you round for proper lines :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@ dec from memory i think it went like i'm finished for this month and sure monday is a whole new month :multijump: :multijump:
haha you will never leave that car alone

being honest after the suspension is sorted i.ll be finished honest . :multijump: :multijump:

no fear of me beating you on track dec talent wins every time so i'll gladly follow you round for proper lines :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
joe I often had to follow you while karting and not by choice so your not short of some talent your self man it will be good crack though I cant wait :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:cheers lads . I was hoping to have them in by then colm the back of the car is fairly soft but it is an idea to getthem over there if there a good price :thumbsup:

with the bc's ,you can spicify your spring rate . standard is 4 at front and 5 at the back (from memory)

think 5/6 was recommended with our slightly bumpier roads .

and dont forget to ask about rear extenders as part of the deal

:thumbsup:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=38970.msg445205#msg445205 date=1377686658]
with the bc's ,you can spicify your spring rate . standard is 4 at front and 5 at the back (from memory)

think 5/6 was recommended with our slightly bumpier roads .

and dont forget to ask about rear extenders as part of the deal

:thumbsup:
[/quote]

Harder spring is on the front ,I speced mine as 5kg/mm front and 4kg on the rear and find them perfect can bury over ramps no problem

:thumbsup: cheers lads . I.m nearly 100% sure that classic ones will fit but can anyone confirm this before i order :dontknow:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38970.msg445208#msg445208 date=1377689129]
:thumbsup: cheers lads . I.m nearly 100% sure that classic ones will fit but can anyone confirm this before i order :dontknow:
[/quote] ya joe they fit no bother,I had a set of cusco coilovers from a classic in my rs for awhile :thumbsup:

Back