I

Ian.Burke

Hi Guys,

New to the site, name is Ian and i am in Dublin. I am currently looking for my first Subaru, am looking for a clean P1, have done my homework and worked in the vrt costs and have decided to bite the bullet. There are a couple for sale in Ireland that are not vrt'd on auto trader that i am hoping to look at in the very near future.

I am sure that the search or faq will answer this question but are the standard ecu's on the P1 model mappable to run on 95ron petrol or will i have to go for an aftermarket ecu?

Hope to meet some of you in the very near future

Ian.

Welcome along Ian

The P1 can be mapped without having to buy a replacement ecu.

Damo

Welcome along Ian...some impreza you've choosen for your first Subaru..best of luck with the hunt

Welcome along Ian, fine choice with the P1 too - You'll love it. There are some rather clean looking examples on Pistonheads at the moment also.
Just be careful when factoring in the VRT - our very own chairman got raped by those same friendly bunch in the revenue :shock:

Thanks for the welcome  :)

As for the vrt issue, i have been quoted €7300ish for a May registered 2000 model  :wall:

I will most likely pick one up in the UK from PH, some very nice examples. There is one on autotraders website in Sligo that i am hoping to get to view.

Will update you on the hunt  :thumbsup:

welcome along ian...........

great choice in a P1......

be careful if you find a 2001 P1.. VRT on that is e9000.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your ecu can be remapped with ECUTEK...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back