ap 6 pot pads

he is most famous for his cossie builds but he also does a lot of other parts and he makes his own spec discs which are designed with track in mind so should very good discs

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38859.msg443932#msg443932 date=1376775025]
Wheres the best and cheapst place to buy cl pads or ds2500 for ap.s lads :thumbsup:
[/quote]

We are the CL Brakes (Carbon Lorraine) importers and have a large range in stock.

If it is the usual 6 pot AP Brake kit then the pad should be 5009W51T18 www.murraymotorsport.ie/products/5009w51t18-cl-brakes-brake-pads .

Prices to forum members are:
RC5+ Compound Trackday/ road €218.70 + vat (€269.00)
RC6 Compound Aggressive trackday/ competition €243.00 + vat (€298.89)
RC8 Compound Aggressive competition €267.30 + vat (€328.78)

Bear in mind CL Brakes are motorsport pads but lots of people use them on the road.

Available in store or online. To receive this discounted price please enter MMSDISC102013 into the coupon code box during the checkout procedure.

When ordering online you will receive further discount in the form of loyalty points which will give you money off future purchases.

AP pads FRP 3084H (ds2500)
Cp7040 caliper

Joe these are my ones if it's any help.nearly sure your calipers are the same.

Depending on your budget... I'd go with the ds2500.

100% all round pad. No squeal and minimum dust which is easy cleaned even after 2 weeks of road dirt!!
Savage on track too and last very well.

there's 2500 in at the moment graham and there great just with the track day coming up i want something spare in case i go nuts and end up with steel on steel :icon_grin: :thumbsup:

if ya buy them over there do ya get free fitting :multijump: :multijump:be dangrous opening the wallet in rcm :shhh: :mechanic:

i just contacted Reyland about getting replacement discs for my Godspeed ones and they got straight back onto me :) If i send them the specs they can machine whatever ones i need, and 65 quid cheaper than the godspeed replacements, sounds like a good deal to me!

yeah i just need to see if i can get accurate measurements of my current discs to give them so the can make a set to suit my bells, if not ill have to send them one of my disks which means downtime for my car

Back