SONY EXPERIA Z

wagon dec

Member Number 257
as above lads just ordered one of these on an upgrade anyone have if so are they any good .I have had 4 sony phone so I am aware of their quirkiness compared to other phones but I actually love them. so I am just wondering about this new one

Qoute-Z-black-c102ae9dc4533f890830ee14e1952895.png

awesome phone Dec, I got one and gave to the Missus as I got a HTC one but Xperia Z is a great handset, I would say in the top 2 smartphones out there at present, cameras awesome, really fast processor and battery life for such a beast of a smartphone is great...good purchase!!!

nice one man ,was hoping that was the case I really like sony phones but one thing I found with the arc s I have now is that wifi connectivity is poor whats the new one like

I have an xperia neo Dec and id like to see an iphone take the abuse its got-it shouldve stopped working two years ago but still works like new-looks like a tank ran it over though

I got the Xperia Z on an upgrade a few months ago. You wont be disappointed!

Got it yesterday it's savage very happy. tuck its big though

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=38678.msg442249#msg442249 date=1375263217]
Got it yesterday it's savage very happy. tuck its big though

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
[/quote]

liking the "sent from my c6603" sig..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ha ha tapatalk sigs the phone, also my daughter log into Netflix on the ps3 this evening and it popped up on the phone asking me did I want to view it mental :cuckoo:

Back