New pressure washer, question about it?

eliroche

So I got myself a new Nilfisk pressure washer. Plan down the line is to get a snowfoam lance.
But for now it came with this detergent bottle attachment, I know fcuk all about these things so the question is what is the best thing to put into this detergent bottle to get the any results and is it any use?

:thumbsup:

dilute some car shampoo and use that, that's what I often do if im not in work. works fine but im sure one of the lads can point you where to buy some detergent for it

if ya get any detergent , concept delta force or high foam should be in local factors, you will get small amount of foam from these bottles, just bought nilfisk recently great p/washer i used the bottle supplied for a while but got the snow from lance there from cleancar.ie good job thicker foam clings to car better, also down the road if ya i changed the hose to a rubber one better job easier to manover :carwash:

Cheers lads, have a big yoke of turtle wax car shampoo there, will just stick that in it for now till I get the snowfoam lance!

Good man Eli great little washer, mine just gave up after heavy use 2 years on!

Best thing is to add some shampoo just make sure its not TFR like the cheap stuff got in motor factors.

Let me know when or if you need a proper lance I will look after you, be about 55euro with 1litre of proper foam, Autobrite HD lance :carwash:

That Nilfisk bottle is handy for using the likes of Demon Shine in but wont produce real foam but if im honest use it as its better then nothing :thumbsup:

Bought it on your recommendation!! Will be in touch soon about the snowfoam lance!!! Thanks.

What model is that pressure washer and how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Back