EVO 6 GSR

deco c

Middle Lane Hogs
well lads looking to shift the evo..wont be getting anything untill next year..not even sure what i want..

heres the spec on it if anyone knows of anybody who might be interested..cheers

mitsubishi lancer evo 6 ,51K ,17inch rota alloys,cusco coilovers,apexi exhaust,apexi induction kit with battery relocation,aluminium rad,arc manifold cover,cusco slam panel,earth kit,strut brace,brand new clutch and flywheel and rear discs and pads with receipts and all oils just done including,ayc,gear etc with receipts for work done..auto page alarm with remote start,nctd untill 12/08..great price for evo 6 with this spec.car is mint..

Looking for 16950 ono for it..

1-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

4-2.jpg

Again? So kept the scooby for 2 years and then M3 and Evo for a couple of months each?
You missing Scooby ownership by any chance?
Best of luck with the sale Deco - Come on back to :subaru:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4420.msg46890#msg46890 date=1195938104]
Again? So kept the scooby for 2 years and then M3 and Evo for a couple of months each?
You missing Scooby ownership by any chance?
Best of luck with the sale Deco - Come on back to :subaru:
[/quote]

lol yeah you are right..havent loved a car like i did the scoob..defo not going to buy anything untill the new year though..who knows what itl be

hows the scoob going for you anyway???

Going well, needs a service again but spot-on apart from that.
I'm picking up new (secondhand) wheels tomorrow, 17" antracite wheels off a bugeye Scoob, the 35 profile tyres are just too harsh on her, will keep the speedlines for any shows etc though.

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4420.msg46892#msg46892 date=1195938619]
Going well, needs a service again but spot-on apart from that.
I'm picking up new (secondhand) wheels tomorrow, 17" antracite wheels off a bugeye Scoob, the 35 profile tyres are just too harsh on her, will keep the speedlines for any shows etc though.
[/quote]

thats good to hear..my brother keeps seeing the car around his way..says your keeping her well anyway

good luck with the sale.. it looks mint.. does the evo's have to be mapped for the 95 petrol or is the scoobys that suffer most

[quote author=gerry link=topic=4420.msg46900#msg46900 date=1195941466]
good luck with the sale.. it looks mint.. does the evo's have to be mapped for the 95 petrol or is the scoobys that suffer most
[/quote]

they are supposed to be mapped but from my knowledge,an evo running standard boost should be fine on the 95..

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4420.msg46918#msg46918 date=1195984815]
Where bouts is your brother?
[/quote]

hes living over in lusk at the moment..i think he sees you around that area??

think i just creamed myself

gud luck with the sale :subaru:

Sti Garda

alrite deco! she going already seen her around ! took class motor! shall sell quickly for an ev0 6 at that price altho xmas time???!

Back