Mondello - Rallycross - This Sunday

Yep has the makings of a good day out alrite, if work goes according to plan over the next 2 days i'll head up on sunday :dance: will c if tommys going also :thumbsup:

Good man Nic, you'll have to tell Tommy to slow down though, I can't keep up with him :lol:

:lol: :lol: will do mind you shes not slow for a non turbo and he's not too bad a pilot either, you'll have to get that ristrictor fixed :angry: what time you heading up sunday?

I know he's not slow, it was so funny seeing him flat out leading the convoy of cars back from Donnellys that day, and restrictor will deffo have to come off.
Probably head down for about 10:30 or 11?

Yeah he's some boy alrite, will probably head up around that time aswell hope its a dryer weekend this wkend :angry: rain :angry:

Will be there. I wonder if George is bringing out the C4. Heard that Nesbitt is also looking for a mount for Sunday. Should be a good day.

John

i love the A final in that stuff, its great racing, i would be there if i was there

GO ON AUSTIN !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll be flying the flag for the southeast on me own again if I end up going to this :headbanger: ANYBODY down my way thinkin of headin up...probably be the last outing for a while... :subaru:

seen a few  scoobs up ther .
@ nik twas me who said hello, dont think i introuduced myself though u prob saw me cumin , think we got mapped same day by renno. was yours not  a white eagle eyed type ra or is i a trip head. anyway good to see ya!!!! :subaru: :subaru:

More scoobys than evo's up there :subaru: heared you before i seen u mac mac rumble rumble :D yeah we got mapped the same day and yeah shes a hawk eye :thumbsup:
the rs 200 and the 6r4 some sound out of them :eek:mg: cold day but a gud day :thumbsup:

u must have bin hidin HER as did not c the beast, yeah think i counted two decent evo s and a good 5-6 scoobs, which confirms wat every knows...............   scoobs kick evo ass  :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :dance: :dance: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

goin to head to it myself so see you all there. anyone fancy meetin in dublin for the drive to it together. :dunno:

You had better get yourself a Delorean first, and make sure that the flux capacitor is fully charged :lol:

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=4400.msg61765#msg61765 date=1202833148]
You had better get yourself a Delorean first, and make sure that the flux capacitor is fully charged :lol:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith you'll need to keep an eye on dates of posts, this is a couple of months old, the only reason its back as a current thread is mac mac added a video of it :computer:

sorrry lad should have mentioned it , was a good day though !!! maybe next time

Back