Slr camera repair

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
I have a fujifil finepix s4300 and I dropped it the other night on the wooden floor. :wall:

Went to use it today and after I take a photo it freezes and does not save the picture.

Has a constant flashing red and green light and I do need to take the battery out to turn it off.

Anyone know a possible solution to my problem or know a place I can drop it into in city centre, swords or blanch area.

Cheers :thumbsup:
Keith

it would probably cost more to repair than its worth, Try a factory reset through the camera, or a different SD card

the shutter could be knackered from the fall. Hopefully Fuji repair can price it resonably - if not there is a bargain alert recently (which now expired, but has reopened a few times this week) for a nice Canon SLR

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056973435

I use Nikon SLRs though - so can't say if the above is a good camera, but the folks on boards seem to like it for the price.

Sorry Keith but your camera sounds fooked.
I could be wrong :dontknow: .......... the Fuji centre is the place to go .

Hopefully they might have a cheap fix :thumbsup:

NIall.

Cheers for the replies lads. :thumbsup:

I have tried a new memory card in it and seems to be the problem as its taking forever to transfer the pics on the old one onto my pc. Fingers crossed its sorted. :pray:

Back