I'd love to but i was barley able to manage to get the
8th off for the ISDC X-mass Party ............it would be a good event
though

Niall.

1.scoobyke
2.lukerb5
3.chrisW
4.DUFFMAN

Would love to give it a go but wont know till nearer the time.

Have apointment in hollis street on the 3rd but think i may be there sooner

:smokin:

sorrry , but have never been . where does this bishop live , up north , but where exactly , might head up

@mac mac...yeah up north,co down.. :thumbsup:
Any other takers for this...come on Carlo...ya know want ta... :D :D

No one went....every one except me a johnny got together and had a spirited drive...we tested our cars against each other.... :thumbsup:

we are pretty much even...ill take him on the motorway as i have longer gear ratio,but other wise from standing start same... :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=4355.msg50025#msg50025 date=1198172179]
we are pretty much even...ill take him on the motorway as i have longer gear ratio,but other wise from standing start same... :thumbsup:
[/quote]

thats funny :lol: rob i taught i pulled away from you on the motor way in third gear :thumbsup: but i sappouse ill only do 140 as youll do 150
i think will have to do this again :subaru:

ah yeah you did,but thats because of your gear ratios....and you were higher up in the revs... :nana: but like you said...if we were running over the distance id take ya... :twofinger: :twofinger: :nana: :nana: :thumbsup:

me thinks, were going to have to take this on to the road again :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Hello Lads,

I think, Duffman & Skooby KE, ye could settle this at the next drag event in Feb @ Bishops Court :ponder:

AFAIK there is a test day in Feb :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

You neva know Mike...we just mite have to settle it once and for all..... :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: come on the duffman.... :shoot: :shoot:

Back