• GO WHOLE HOG TO FULL V6 FRONT END AND WITH 22b VENTS AS WELL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davelegacy

Member Number 16
[size=10pt]Thinking of upgrading my front end from this[/size]

13AUG065.jpg

13AUG061.jpg

[size=10pt]But with STi fog covers like below. But with crystal side indicators above.[/size]

scooby2WinCE.jpg

scooby3WinCE.jpg

OPINIONS PLEASE????????

defo dave then you can sell me your old front lip and fog light covers :dance: :cheers:

go for it my type r should have the early front on it but it looks way better with the v5 front!! get it done you wont look back!!!

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=501.msg3695#msg3695 date=1159644444]
defo dave then you can sell me your old front lip and fog light covers :dance: :cheers:
[/quote]

Already be sold to JohnnySTiv1 if i decide to go ahead with it. His car exact same colour so no extra on spray work. So taking STi4 lip, white indicators and STi Genuine Fog covers and brackets.

Well hes supposed to be. So jonny5 you will have first well second refusal on them. Although my priority will be bonnet, grill and headlights. Reason for bonnet is i'm putting STi6 Intercooler on and i've just got hold of Zero Sports intercooler spilter (thanks john m.. :clap:). Was getting one anyway but a whole lot sweeter getting second hand one then forking out for a brand new one. So bumper only cosmetic after that. Bonnet needed as part of build for intercooler etc and will need grill and headlights to go with bonnet. :dance:

[size=10pt]I'm really liking this. Full V6 STi front end. Not mad about black scoop vent but liking 22b vent on it. So pair of them maybe and crystal indicators. Oh yes a plan is coming together[/size] :salute: :salute: :salute:

Picture031.jpg

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

You'll need a new bonnet, grill and headlamps won't you Dave... pretty expensive? Pre-facelift headlamps, grill and bonnet are different - the headlamps are more rounded to suit the grill and bonnet of 93-95 models, if you look at the bonnets, the facelift bonnet has the centre part raised, whereas the older bonnets have the sides higher than the centre.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=501.msg3703#msg3703 date=1159694252]
You'll need a new bonnet, grill and headlamps won't you Dave... pretty expensive? [/quote]

Yep bonnet, grill and headlights.  And with the few quid thats going into it now on build etc etc sure wats another few quid... ha ha
:thumbsup: :headbanger:

yes dave i will be taking them and u know my veiw i think t will look very well if i had your money i wold do it ha ha :lol: :lol:

jonny :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=501.msg3744#msg3744 date=1159770130]
Agree go the whole hog :thumbsup:
[/quote]

So are you supporting the 22b vents as well???? :ponder: :ponder:  thought you hated them??? :angry: :dunno: :dunno: :ponder:

Back