John M

yeah think i seen him munchin a roll in a petrol station parked beside a wine coloured classic on fri about 3 o cock and then in bundoran fri night about 8.45 at maxol  down from kfc,  :thumbsup: :subaru:

Think I saw John M wading through a wood and boggy reids outside Drumshanbo. Didnt get a great look as this guy was well camouflaged and was using bush cover tactics while moving. :lol: :lol:

NO E5.....but the fooking owner just after i filled up,the petrol was 120p/l....the tanker arrived and he put the fuel price upto...122.9p/l...just cause he seen he was getting busy.... :shoot: :shoot:

[quote author=RoryFla link=topic=4349.msg46152#msg46152 date=1195483968]
Think I saw John M wading through a wood and boggy reids outside Drumshanbo. Didnt get a great look as this guy was well camouflaged and was using bush cover tactics while moving. :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

You forgot to mention that he was doing all of this in the semi-dark, like the rest of us with our little McGyver torches lighting the way!

did yis get to meet up with all the gang, was late into town and not a sniff of a scoob , did yis get to check out the action on sat night behind pub/niteclub,

It was me on all accounts- jesus yu wouln't want to be up to anything wrong :D
Saw you Kayne on saturday alright but you'd passed before I got to wave.
And Rory It was an intresting way to get to a stage alright :shock: but your impression of Davib Attenbourgh in the Rushes was far superior to my Indiana Jones :lol:
Cheers
John

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=4349.msg46161#msg46161 date=1195488610]
Was that E5 in that maxol garage ? Its not marked on the pumps. I filled up on it anyway :ponder:
[/quote]

Gary i was gettin juice there the same time as you. Did you notice the fumes out the exhaust smelled a bit weird with that petrol??
It put the missus to sleep anyway :lol:

Ya I got a weird smell in the car after. Thought my lucas was leaking but must of been the petrol :p As long as u didnt fall asleep your sound :lol:

Back