GOLF ANYBODY?

tractorman

Just wondering if there are many members that play golf and whether it might be an idea for a day out :dunno: SUBARU GOLF SOCIETY

I used to be a member down in Beaverstown in Donabate..( it runs in the family Granda was a Pro ) then I gave it up when I realised I was CRAP :wall:.. Good snooker table down there tho :thumbsup:

last time i tried golf was when i took my brother to the driving range so he could hit a few down the range (hes quite good) he gave me a shot, and a put a big dent in the bottom of the driver :D the ball never moved an inch :lol:

funny thing was, i was looking in the air for ages to see which way the ball went!

we could organise a meeting at a driving range i know? could get discounts and fill the carpark with scoobys...

Ye, I play up in Hollywood Lakes in Ballyboughal, really good course and they're building a new clubhouse at the moment as well. What are u boys playing off?

[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=4330.msg45947#msg45947 date=1195209132]
What are u boys playing off?
[/quote]

Grass i think

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4330.msg45948#msg45948 date=1195209481]
[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=4330.msg45947#msg45947 date=1195209132]
What are u boys playing off?
[/quote]

Grass i think
[/quote]

Well done Dave, I was asking for that 1 :D :D

18-20 ish :oops:

normally play at elmgreen in castleknock and southcounty in brittas,both cheap and cheerfull but well looked after :thumbsup: and playing grange castle in clondalkin on monday,another great council course

well there is an old trotting track around it bout third of a mile long, great for getin d back out. trust me i no :D :D :D

Back