howdy

20VBZR

Petrolheads
Alri lads, new to this, hopin 2 get my 1st scooby in the next month r 2..any advice would be much appreciated!!

Welcome aboard 20VBZR.

You have a huge choice of models available to you, and second hand prices have plummeted lately so you could pick up a bargain. Just make sure that you bring someone who knows what to look for when buying second hand.

Best of luck with the Scooby hunting.

Alan

[quote author=P1 Alan link=topic=4327.msg45824#msg45824 date=1195144019]
Welcome along :thumbsup:

The For Sale section here is a good place to start :thumbsup:

Alan.
[/quote]
It makes bank managers happy :D

Welcome onboard man, happy scooby huntin!

Welcome along
Check out carzone to give you an idea of the huge selection of models and prices.
Then im sure some of the lads here will get you sorted.

welcome aboard my man!!!
only new to this myself but the lads are all sound :thumbsup:

enjoy!!!

STI Ga :subaru:rda

Best bit of advise I can give you is, Don't do anything with scoobies untill you check out what the lads on here think about it!!
scoobies are the best!!! but they have to be modded and maintained properly!!
Post up what you are looking for in a car! eg. 2,4 or 5doors , hardcore performance or good performance with a bit of econimy and what your budgit is!!!!
Then the lads here can point you in the right direction!!
Best of luck!!
Dan

welcome to the best site in ireland, everything ya need is here :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:subaru:

thanks lads, iv had my eye on the 2 door sti's, but who wouldnt? the diff control on the sti's would be amazing to have but in saying that have to think about insurance and the like... anyway, if the right 4 door came along id snap it up (wrx or sti at this stage) as for what forester said about economy, i do a lot of driving so a bit of that would be nice, but im not too concerned to be honest...u no urselfs..max budget is around 9500-10g's..

P.S. its a little strange but nice to have a guard involved in this.. unless hes undercover? :eek:mg:

[quote author=20VBZR link=topic=4327.msg45935#msg45935 date=1195205792]
thanks lads, iv had my eye on the 2 door sti's, but who wouldnt? the diff control on the sti's would be amazing to have but in saying that have to think about insurance and the like... anyway, if the right 4 door came along id snap it up (wrx or sti at this stage) as for what forester said about economy, i do a lot of driving so a bit of that would be nice, but im not too concerned to be honest...u no urselfs..max budget is around 9500-10g's..

P.S. its a little strange but nice to have a guard involved in this.. unless hes undercover? :eek:mg:
[/quote]

There's a white Ver 4 in the for sale section for around 10k I think.

Regarding econimy!
The type r and type ra and a few other models have very srort ratio gearboxs, so would be thirstier than a uk spec for example!
You'll get a nice scooby for that money!
Best of luck!
Dan

I jus got word of a silver 97 Type R goin for 10 grand out in blanch. friend of a fella I work with , jus seen a dark photo of it.. front mount i/c and set of Kahns on it.. thats all i know.. can get ya a number if ya want...?

Back