M10x1.25 nuts

Sti Shane

Sunday Drivers
Does anybody have any m10x1.25 nuts or no we're I can get done on a Sunday tryed B&Q and woodies just can't seem to find any .. It's for the turbo to downpipe flange ..

[quote author=Sti Shane link=topic=37413.msg428848#msg428848 date=1364125422]
Does anybody have any m10x1.25 nuts or no we're I can get done on a Sunday tryed B&Q and woodies just can't seem to find any .. It's for the turbo to downpipe flange ..
[/quote]

Dont use nuts and bolts from B and Q because you will never get them off again easily.

So do you need the 2 top bolts and nuts plus 3 nuts? I might have them

All I need is one of the bottom 3 nuts as it was rung .. Just need quick fix as I am going to order new complete set .. I also looking for the 90deg bend from turbo to intercooler if ya have one spare :p

[quote author=Sti Shane link=topic=37413.msg428851#msg428851 date=1364126018]
All I need is one of the bottom 3 nuts as it was rung .. Just need quick fix as I am going to order new complete set .. I also looking for the 90deg bend from turbo to intercooler if ya have one spare :p
[/quote]

I dont have the bend but I'll have 3 proper subaru exhaust nuts there for you. Not around today until after 6 though or I can post them to you.

Make sure you put some anti sieze copper grease on the threads

Yeah I'm north dublin too I'm in the Raheny / Donaghmede area .. That anyway near you
... Thanks a million mate your a life saver

Back