Any DJs in the house?

chriSTi

Petrolheads
As above .. I do a bit as a hobby and jus thought it would be interestin to compare notes on software,downloads equipment and whatever really.... anyone?

Used to years ago. Used Technics SL1210's. Used to be in Abbey Discs every day looking for stuff. I've BPM studio now but havent bothered trying to use it properly yet. I download everything of Limewire or isotorrent or bit download I think its called

is that a mixin program or for producing tracks? have 1210s myself, but got a controller to use the tracks on my pc a while ago.. dead handy....

BPM studio is a complete mixing package on the computer. You can nearly everything on it. Cue, sample, set different crossfades in, set times for fades. Its top notch. Has pitch control. Everything really. Just load up what you want in what order you want it and let it do the job for you

must check it out, I'm usin virtual dj sounds pretty similar... and ya can get time coded vinyl for your decks to control the mp3 files with the old school feel of records. I'd sorta lost interest in it all til I went to Ibiza dis year and now I'm hooked again. Buyin records from a site called DISCOGS and mp3 tracks from BEATPORT.. you should have a look.. so did ya sell all your vinyl?

I've about 60 records left, the rst has been sold or robbed on me. Have you got much yourself?

i play myself but sold the technics before i came here, still have all my vinyl

I've about 900 records I'd say, sold a few "classics" back in the day which I should't have :roll:. I'm mainly into techno and breaks but I've most genres.. nothin CHEESY :noway:.. tryin to build up my little decks/studio room.. wouldn't mind a set of them USB drums have yiz seen dem... Oh I always wanted a set of drums.. so what kinda tracks have yiz stil got? ( for anyone else ,no I don't have time for a DJ forum) :wazzup:

[quote author=mart link=topic=4282.msg45360#msg45360 date=1194816417]
you can mix us up some nice driving cd's...
[/quote]mmm could be a few quid in this :dance:

I've some of the old classics left. Sourmash. Shinny, all the soundcrowd, Kendoh, Nikolai, Jam & Spoon. Few more. I'm actually loking for the follwoing tracks

DOP -Lion EP
Recycled EP -parts 1 and 2
Quench -Dreams
Massive -Dance Attack
THK -France
Rise -Dopamine
Origin -Wide eyed angel

[quote author=kbox link=topic=4282.msg45510#msg45510 date=1194978276]
I've some of the old classics left. Sourmash. Shinny, all the soundcrowd, Kendoh, Nikolai, Jam & Spoon. Few more. I'm actually loking for the follwoing tracks

DOP -Lion EP
Recycled EP -parts 1 and 2
Quench -Dreams
Massive -Dance Attack
THK -France
Rise -Dopamine
Origin -Wide eyed angel
[/quote]my mate has DOP
RECYCLED didn't like em
QUENCH i sold for some reason
MASSIVE think its the same 1 I have
THK don't have
DOPAMINE I have
as i say go to DISCOGS great site... I recently got few classics includin Hyper Go Go- never let go and Floor Federation is on the way and Santransisco coz it got robbed on me somewhere sometime but only noticed and few new ones too

Have santransisco there. Pure class tune. What else have ya got Christi? Do you it all listed by any chance on your PC?

nah not listed anywhere.. I'm not dat quick at typin :(... so are ya lookin for these tracks on vinyl or jus mp3.. supposed to be gettin a load from a fellas hard drive.. they are hard to find on the net

mp3 would do the job. They bring back good memories mainly in the form of flashbacks!

i just go into a shop and hand over cash

its deep house through to minimal tech i plat but have loads of everything

im really into a dj called jason hodges too but cant find anything of him anywhere, if anyone could point me in the right direction it

would be appreciated, also did my time doin the tony di vit thing when i was a young lad :D

ya need a few hours to go record shoppin and I jus don't get a chance these days... its great gettin tracks in the door,plus ya can listen to most of the track online.. I'm into my minimal and deep house too but never heard of jason Hodges to be honest.. this week i got 2 tracks by dubfire check him out you'll like it,he's 1 half of Deep Dish, if ya like buyin in shops BEATPORT wil stil give ya a few track names to go by. Butch on the line (oxia dub) another good track from last few weeks..... :thumbsup:

Back