Free B4 Body Stuff

goosie208

Petrolheads
hey lads,

Free to good home

B4 boot lid: top needs paint, and the spoiler holes filled a little better

B4 spoiler with light: paint is perfect

and B4/BH GT/GT-B bumper NO splitter, could also do with a paint but structurally fine, no cracks etcfogs included but no covers

paint code 792 royal silver

these will be put in a skip of no one takes them :dontknow:

D4D6A331-45C1-4940-B029-1C778A4E5FC0-1767-0000020380673F6F_zpsfce3ecd9.jpg

watering can NOT included

collection only but ill deliver for 50c per KM :icon_nana:

just to offer my services (im such a nice person) im going up to the m7 to dublin on sunday so could bring with if anyone wants anything.

^^must meet up btw for a looksie! id love to see your car!
think i saw you recently in clarecastle, but not sure if it was you lol

may have been though i know of at least two others in the Ennis area that are the same colour as mine so id say it was one of them

id love to have seen your S14 when you had it, well, i did see it. but i mean see it properly

if we ever cross paths we should have a natter :thumbsup:

haha yeah it sold quite fast in the end. i woke up one morning just after having bought the foz and went "i need this gone" ha.
not sure, just saw a lovely clean silver leggy. it was spotless clean, cant remember what wheels it had, couldnt see properly lol.
yeah defo! :)

for anyone interested in part; ill be stopping off in nenagh, naas and J6 on the M50 (blanch) on the way.

i'd be interested in the boot if its still going,

@Neelie i could meet you along the naas road somewhere im close to newlands cross or where ever suits you :thumbsup:

Goosie, throw me a txt there 0862553073 for collection

Danny if I could meet you in nass it'd suit me best.

no bother at all, 0876848504 if you want to let me know a time and place I'll see you there :thumbsup:

It'll be evening time anyways, have loads to do on the drive down ha.
I'll be stopping in nass anyways.

Back