Anybody got an iPhone yet?

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
I got one yesterday and had it unlocked and sim-free in 15 minutes. Its fupping class!

i hate apple and everything they stand for..style over substance IMO theres is not one feature on that phone that isnt available on other phones at a cheaper price..so it brings nothing new..probably has poor build quality like other apple sh!te..why?

So now Apple fans here then LOL LOL

I bought it off the apple.com web site Norris.

apple smokes windows in my opinion. how much you pay for it off the website? sim free

400 dollars. Then I had to unlock it my self when I got it which cost nothing.

cool, so you dont have to sign up for that AT&T thing. im thinking of getting one but not really mad on the idea that i have to use a different network than Vodafone. out of curiosity, did you get it delivered to Ireland or are you still in America?

Im still in the USA. If you buy it here you have to sign up to an 18 month contract to AT&T. Thats the only network you can get it on here. However, I just unlocked it using Jailbreaker and anySim software and Im using my "Pay as you go" T-Mobile Sim Card. sweet!

hmm, i have a contact over here that can get my an iphone (im hoping anyway) i must check out that 'Jailbreaker' software,

I do want one but I've an 80gb ipod at the mo and its FULL so no point gettin one as dey don't come in dat size yet and lose most of my media.

forgot to say I have the iPod Touch aswell. Its only 8 or 16GB so far.

80GB! I have never even reached the 1GB mark on any iPod I have owned LOL LOL

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4269.msg45268#msg45268 date=1194716732]
80 gigs! how many songs is that? 50000!
[/quote]I've lost count... have loadsa 1 hour and two hour mixes films and tv shows.. Ya need Dave Chappell at least once a week in the van to cheer ya up in traffic... WHAT! OKAY

enjoy yourself bitch's its a celebration, i wish i had more hands, so i could give those tities four thumbs down

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=4269.msg45242#msg45242 date=1194707338]
So now Apple fans here then LOL LOL

I bought it off the apple.com web site Norris.
[/quote]

This whole website was designed and produced on my Mac - been using them since college... which is over 20 years ago :O

I have been using PC for the last 15 years. A friend recently introduced me to Mac and it got my attention. I have even gone as far as changing my Windows Vista theme to Mac theme! My desktop is completely empty (no icons what-so-ever) and I have all my stuff on a "dock" at the top of the screen. Its cool.

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4269.msg45281#msg45281 date=1194718951]
enjoy yourself bitch's its a celebration, i wish i had more hands, so i could give those tities four thumbs down
[/quote]comic genius innit

Back