Running hot

Andy_C

Sunday Drivers
Hi Lads,
I have notice over the last few days a lot of steam coming from under boot on my 02 bugeye wrx. The temp gauge is at half way and the coolant levels are good.
I'm not sure if it just from the all rain we are getting and it's being burnt off and turning into steam.

Any Help / idea's would be appreciated.

Cheers
Andy

Did you smell it, is it defo steam or maybe oil?

Rocker cover gasket could be gone and its dripping onto the exhaust and burning off!

Well it looks like a hole in the rad is the problem. Jesus they are not cheap to get genuine. I got a price of €444 just for the rad
:shock2:

Dave that price is from corolla roche. I rang them today and that's the price they came with and that doesn't including fitting.

[quote author=Andy_C link=topic=36933.msg423693#msg423693 date=1360713608]
Dave that price is from corolla roche. I rang them today and that's the price they came with and that doesn't including fitting.
[/quote]

no sorry yes subaru main dealer genuine are that

we do subaru oem at e185.00 so big saving

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=36933.msg423440#msg423440 date=1360581193]
Did you smell it, is it defo steam or maybe oil?

Rocker cover gasket could be gone and its dripping onto the exhaust and burning off!
[/quote]

Sorry to hi-jack thread but this problem has just started wiht my 00 bugeye WRX, where can the rocker cover gasket sets for both sides be bought and/or fitted in dublin/meath area??

Back