Ecu

joey GT-B

Petrolheads
A mate of mine has a blob eye sti with a I think ecuteck mapped by Andy forestor will that ecu work in another car or how much would it be worth

Cheers all

It would need to be re-maped even if you put it in an incidental car, so the only extra value it holds over a standard blob ecu would be the ecutek licence on it.

depending who maps it the rate would be around 550gbp which=638 approx for unlicenced ecutek and 300gbp with licence=348 so when you add up say 250 +348 it nearly 600 so i would just get your own ecu mapped less hassle and less effort rates above based on jgm rates.unless your mates does you a real good deal on the ecu id just stick with your own and get that mapped

Thanks for the info lads It's not going onto my car he is getting a new ecu with anty lag and all that mad stuff he just wanted to no if its worth putting it up for sale on the site be for I make a fool of my self :smiley:

no harm sticking it up be he will have to price it to sell as ya see above it needs to be cheap to make sense if ya get me

Back