windows 8

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
looking at buying a new laptop have one picked out and is very well priced and speced it a lenovo they bought out ibm and seems to be a good machine but its on windows 8,im hearing mixed reviews about 8 and wondered what you guys taught?i suppose it only a matter of time before all laptops will be w8 and i suppose in time you will get used to it??ive not used it myself but willing to give it a shot,i only use laptops for looking up stuff,forum,music,films,dvds and so on so nothing to out the ordinary thanks guys

Using it on our new laptop...takes a while to get used to it but it is the future & it's what the kids will understand with their touch screen phones. One of the slides brings you back to the normal desktop view anyway

The same as brian said ,using on a laptop the wife got me for xmas and once u get used to it its not so bad , faifly handy for moving stuff around by dragging from one area to another rather than copying and pasting :thumbsup:

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=36790.msg421895#msg421895 date=1359483439]
this the one im getting comes in around 400 delivered for me :smokin:
http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/Lenovo_IdeaPad_Z585_8GB_1TB_Windows_8_Laptop__MAD6BUK/version.asp
[/quote]

Looks daycent! for sub 500 price ranges

@ Brian: i messed around with mine too much and deleted all the sony bloatware and recovery stuff! trying to get it back to a good state now. Damn you inner and your want to modify everything you own!

Back