Ken Block goes snowboarding in his Impreza!

Scruff

Petrolheads
70 foot jump in the snow. Now I know this is only a little jump to some of you on here, but in the snow its impressive.
jump-t.jpg

give us the link instead, pics must not work from there website

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=4220.msg44565#msg44565 date=1194381603]
70 foot jump in the snow. [/quote]

But did it beat 17 seconds???  ;) :lol:

couldnt have, 70 foot is nothing, only a couple of seconds :whistle:

yeah , was in passenger seat when ken tried this , tried to talk him into rocket booster [ top gear] but he was havin none of it . 

:dance:

It seems you want to check out the December issue of Snowboarder Magazine. The cover shot features Ken Block flying his Subaru at New Zealand's Snow Park Resort, with pro-snowboarder Torstein Hargmo flying alongside on his snowboard.  :eek:mg:

03.jpg

Along with the cover shot there is a multi-page feature full of photos from the session and a double sided pull-out poster featuring two more photos of Block’s rally car catching air in the park.

I particularly like this shot:

02.jpg

Video of the entire rally car/snowboarder session will be featured in DC's Mtn.Lab 1.5 coming out on DVD in early November. Additional clips will also appear in Travis Pastrana's next DVD, Nitro Circus 5 'Thrillbillies', coming out in late November 2007.

now I know that that shoot was done in 07, which means ages ago, but as a snowboarder and scoobydriver i have to bring it up again :icon_grin:

I'd love to do something like that!! just need to find a driver that's willing to challenge me on the board :lol: any volunteers? :1poke: :1poke:

ya might have seen them pics before - so I do apologize but i just love those pics!!! :smokin:

KenBlockDCTeam2.jpg

KenBlockDCTeam3.jpg

KenBlockDCTeam4.jpg

KenBlockDCTeam1.jpg

Back