b4 rear box

Random Rs

Sunday Drivers
Iv tried searching but nothing came up, just wondering qill a b4 rear box fit my classic? They seem to be exactly the same length and shape ans hangers seem in same place, just was offered one for free so just wanna know if it will fit

thanks

Dan

You might need to modify it at the flange depending on the brand Dan.

You get your boost issue sorted?

It's a standard oem box baz :subaru:

yeah got boost back, cleaned the solenoid and used some new lines, adjusted the actuator a little too, wot in 3rd will go up to 1bar and then drop to .7 so seems to be ok, solenoid was and still is making a very fast ticking noise though ?

But all in all seems to be good bar my lights but that's a switch problem for sure, so I had to jerryrig them by switching earth wires around but it's working perfect now bar no flash but once I get new switches it'll be back to perfect :)

thanks again for your help and the diagram.

[quote author=Random Rs link=topic=36672.msg420242#msg420242 date=1358540761]
It's a standard oem box baz :subaru:

yeah got boost back, cleaned the solenoid and used some new lines, adjusted the actuator a little too, wot in 3rd will go up to 1bar and then drop to .7 so seems to be ok, solenoid was and still is making a very fast ticking noise though ?

But all in all seems to be good bar my lights but that's a switch problem for sure, so I had to jerryrig them by switching earth wires around but it's working perfect now bar no flash but once I get new switches it'll be back to perfect :)

thanks again for your help and the diagram.
[/quote]

I reckon the flange will have to be cut and welded to suit on the box, would you not just get an sti one?

Have you disconnected the error code Block connectors? It should not be making noise when idling.I reckon its fucked. you should not be getting a spike to 1bar with a standard cat and no decat.

Is it aftermarket noisy or standard quiet you're goin with?

I've classic light switches from a couple of my old cars I can loan ya if you want to try em!

Back