New age STi TMIC, various headers........

Richard.D

Sunday Drivers
Anyone interested in an STi8 TMIC? Brand new off a car in Japan, with turbo to ic pipework, but no dump valve. Also have a couple of headers available; iON early design with custom up-pipe section (removes flexi-pipe that keeps failing :)) suitable for a TD05 and up (works well with 05/06). Also a Maxim equal length header - ideally suited to stock TD04 turbo, creates great torque with a VF23 or TD05 but a bit limited at top end IMO - slip joint fastener failed, needs welding.

Offers on all - I can post link to pics of the TMIC tomorrow, and take pics of headers for anyone interested. Also have a phase 2 front bumper in DBM, and an 05/06 hybrid I could be persuaded to part with.

Available for collection in Dublin, or + shipping.

Richard

Hi All,

Photos of the TMIC available at http://stuffforsale.fotopic.net/c1069621.html.

A couple of fins are bent since I've had (and stored) it, but these are easily straightened. It has never been used - I bought it from a Japan based tuning house after they removed it from a new car to fit an fmic. It will fit all MY Impreza's (and Foresters :)) with varying levels of difficulty. Best is to check scoobynet, there have been a few projects detailed there for different MY's. I'd intended to fit it to my car before I knew I was leaving Switzerland (where FMIC's are banned.....).

Note: all the other stuff at the above URL is also for sale, make me an offer on anything....

Cheers, Richard

Back