Powder coating suspension parts

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Ill be investing in some new anti roll bars at the end of the month, and picked up a set of AVO rear reinforcement brackets, unfortunately they only come in this colour:

IMG_20130107_162228.jpg

So they definitely need a painting, i was also thinking of getting the whiteline bars powdercoated aswell, im just curious how well that would would up on an anti roll bar, as im sure they flex quite a bit, unless i just leave them the standard silver and get brackets painted silver to match the Whiteline gear

CDF racing are doing a new group buy on Scoobynet this Friday for anti roll bars/drop links/anti lift kits and there in that colour orange :thumbsup:

ha, just my luck, they probably dont have any in legacy fitment available. Ill have a look all the same. cheers

You'll need to get the whiteline gear powder coated anyway or else it will be rotten with surface rust within a few months anyway. The finish on them is no good for irish roads.

any idea how much i should be expecting to pay for the two bars and brackets? any places other than tallaght powder coating i can try?

they'll need blasting back to metal, primer and colour and a bit of clear, but TBH anything above €80-100 i think is excessive considering all the above done on 4 wheels is about 300 and thats alot of work from a quality and professional outfit

i think ill stick things on as is and when they start getting shabby i can get them re-done. Not thinking clearly these days!

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=36647.msg419835#msg419835 date=1358317382]
Can vouch for Barelle off the long mile road... Quality work.
[/quote]

Also used these, top work no complaints what so ever :thumbsup:

cheers lads, ill drop into them. 1 of the places i work is right near there so it might work out handy. What about painting the core, is there anything that will stand up to stone chips etc? I was thinking of covering the opening with a mesh but due to the butchered nature of my bumper that might not be so easy!

Back