White GT-B in Ratoath

kbox

Octane Boostaholics
Saw a nice white GT-B in Ratoath today about 6pm. Was that you Nick Nack? Nice looking car you have there

You two lads from around there :ponder: I'm only over the road in Dunshughlin and Dunboyne :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Yes I'm from Ashbourne. There's another one floating then if that wasnt you Nick-nack. Had the same wing on the back

[quote author=kbox link=topic=4210.msg44519#msg44519 date=1194363257]
With black wheels?
[/quote]

Guilty.

Im in maynooth.

scruff you work in access? my father up there alot a de time and was tellin me that someone up there had the forester and was on this site! he drives a white legacy estate 2.5 or gomac signs van!!

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=4210.msg44553#msg44553 date=1194377555]
Im in maynooth.

scruff you work in access? my father up there alot a de time and was tellin me that someone up there had the forester and was on this site! he drives a white legacy estate 2.5 or gomac signs van!!
[/quote]

Is your Dad Bobby Mac?

If it is I know him years, hes been doing business with us for yonks. I work around the corner in APM, sister company of Access.

Alan

Tell him I said hello, its a small world. He has to be the only gentleman left in the sign business :thumbsup:

Cheers

Alan

Nice compliment, fair play to ye! will pass on the comment!

By the way, anyone reading this thread, if your lookin for stickers or signs, gis a pm and i'll try sort something out for yis! :subaru: :subaru:

seen this car also lives a few doors away from my sister though it was nick nack also mustn't be on the site. sweet looking motor.

Back