ignition switch wiring

Random Rs

Sunday Drivers
as above,
probably missing something obvious or its easier then im making it for myself

iv used the search function but to no avail....

i have a fet tb202 turbo timer here but no harness, i will have to splice it in but my problem is i dont know exactly which wires are which.

i have found the perm +12v wire, i need the ig2 wire and the acc/ engine on wire, iv looked at loads of stuff but cant seem to find a picture with the right wires and colours for my 96 wagon.....

does anyone know the colours of the following?

1. +12v
2. ignition2 (id assume this is when you turn the key to secondary position before cranking
3. acc / engine on.

im looking to find the right colours so i can splice in with out having to try hunt down the wires from the back of ignition switch with a multi meter

cheers

Dan

Where in the country are you?

I've a harness there to suit a classic you can have if you've not chopped the plug off the timer already!

Brand new harness is 15 euro in Murray motorsports hardly worth butchering the ignition wiring to save 15 euro . That or I have a timer with harness you can have for free.

Jesus baz that be fantastic, the timer itself is bollixed, I spliced it in to see how it es but never cut anything so I can fitthe whole lot. When could I get that off ya?

Its an old one out of a legacy but will do the job. Whenever you want it its there

Back