PBSTI @ mondello!

F

forester sti

I just wanted to say Well done to Philip for his driving of monday!! :clap: :clap:
Only a couple of laps out and developed a problem (nasty misfire) He brought her back in, And while Couture's Evo was doing pretty consistant good times Phillip came out in the 18th minute (of a 20 minute session) for One last "flying" lap and got the best time of the day!! savage! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :subaru:
Well done man!
Dan

Yup. Fair play Philip... Great result.

There is a calling for you in Hollywood with drama like that.

Was funny seeing the fella in the Evo's face who you pipped in the pit. He was gutted. Ha ha ha

I think The EVO was getting low 1:05's And Phillip got a high 1:04 to win
I'm not sure of any of the exact details but that's the general jist of it!
Dan

The evo was runnin 1.01 at d warm up session at lunch time but failed to register a time at the 4 o'clock session because it had intercooler problems but i have to say i was delighted to c phillip win it fair play phil and did u miss a gear an all on the straight on ur winning lap ??

Thanks lads the times on the day were not great i had what i thought was a miss fire which turns out to a lose earth on the ignition and the car keep cutting out on the strights and on my flying last lap it happened twice and i lost second gear and the track was very slipy after the light rain on worn out tyres ,But hey i one again ;) :subaru: .Bring on next year more power and some new tyres .

Philip

Back