OBDII - P0037 Legacy 05', 2.0L Sedan

Notorious

Petrolheads
Hi all.

I have this check Engine code lit up on my dash OBDII - P0037.
From what I found on internet it is: P0037 SUBARU - HO2S12 Heater Control Circuit Low
Any one had this? I know the code coz I bought a OBD reader from eBay and used my phone to read it. Reseting/Clearing the error didn't help. After ~2-4 KMs fault reappeared.
I didn't notice any fuel consumption increase or anything else about the car behavior. Driving with that light for a month or two now.

My question is where can I go to have this fixed or at least inspected before anything? I'm based in Ashtown.

I have a feeling it is not the sensor itself so I want it to be inspected by someone who knows his business.
Lads, please recommend a garage you trust, need that Light gone :icon_rolleyes:

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=36239.msg415039#msg415039 date=1353445436]
lambda sensor goosed
[/quote]

As above

That's it? That code is enough to say the Lambda is dead or faulty? Probably that is a good thing then, less hassle.

I have this record from previous owner:

O2 sensor 310 Euros 07/01/2011 - ODO readings: 130667
Now I have 151000 on the clock.... is this the same sensor? If so - is that OK that it fails so fast for the second time? :1poke:

Dave: When could you have time for my car, please? Saturday maybe?

Well, if you are 100% sure its Lambda dead - I will order new (Can someone advise where to order better? From Carrol Roche or is there better value place?) - and just need someone to install it?

Of course, only Good parts.

I'm, interested. Could you please email me or PM (I can't send PM, only receive) price or if it's OK, write it here.
Its a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.0 engine, let me know if you need more info than that

Thanks

Back