Hallo everyone!

K

kuba80

All right Gents, I'm Jakub, happy to see there's so many Subaru fans around. Just wanted to thank Moorz for helping me out with my B4. Thanks to Smurf, Alan, Stephen and the rest of Yous lads as well. I really appreciate that. See Yous around.

Welcome along...

Judging from your name, I don't think you're Irish. Where abouts are you from and where in this country are you living?

Thanks for the warm welcome, lads.
No mate, I'm not Irish, I'm a Polish bloke. I live in Dublin a couple of years now. Actually, I was the first Pole who came over, right. Then I brought my brother and my friend as well, and they brought their girlfriends, who brought a couple of their mates and so on. So that's why there is so many Polish in this country now ;) I'm only messing. You can call me Jacob if You wish, but I've nothing to do with the factory beside the Belgard Road ;) And I've no idea how do they get the Figs into the Fig Roll either ;)

Ha ha ha....

I have a lot of time for ye Poles.. Some serious talent in yer country. Was over in Warsaw recently and I'm speachless still... Unreal... And as for the works lapdance for a tenner I'll say no more...!!! Great place.. Why ye leave I don't know...

[edited] - Sorry Yogi - you just CAN'T say that kind of thing on here man... :roll:

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=4172.msg43922#msg43922 date=1193941189]
Ha ha ha....

I have a lot of time for ye Poles.. Some serious talent in yer country. Was over in Warsaw recently and I'm speachless still... Unreal... And as for the works lapdance for a tenner I'll say no more...!!! Great place.. Why ye leave I don't know...
[edited]
[/quote]
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

Welcome to the site Jacob, and happy posting :)

Back