Paint Correction

dossie01

Petrolheads
Message for detailers or anyone else in the know. My sister is looking at an 08 yellow ( hack of it) beetle. Problem is the car was used by a radio station and they had graphics on the car that have since been removed, this means the cars paint has faded on the parts that weren't wrapped. It almost looks like the panels were masked off and sprayed! I saw the graphics come off so I know there is no damage involved.

Would a proper buff/ paint correction sort this out and even out the paint at all or will it stay this way? She likes the car and is test driving it on sat but the paint would put ya off something awful

Well man I do detailing here in Portlaoise an I done a full paint correction lately on a red transit that had sign writing removed an it realy turned out serious man so yeah can be done easy enough

Brian in spirit detailing is your man. He does magic... Truely.
The most soundest guy to deal with and always does the best job possible.
I'd trust him with my life

If you're in Dublin , Elite Auto Clean , the owner Ian has an OCD problem, maybe give them a call . The work is 2nd to none

Yep, would recommend lads in detailing shed, did a great job on my car and sound lads to deal with.

cheers eli i realy put alot of taught into that in my shed all you can see is auto glym an subaru may get a few pics up
these pics were when i was starting up all the graphiti is finished an looks well now an its tidy an full of only the best brands of products something there for everything

[quote author=Neelie link=topic=36203.msg415351#msg415351 date=1353790753]
Brian in spirit detailing is your man. He does magic... Truely.
The most soundest guy to deal with and always does the best job possible.
I'd trust him with my life
[/quote]

dealt with brian last year, got my e46 m3 done. turned out well but when i got home i realised he had badly cracked both front side repeaters which were brand new only got them from bmw 2 days before 40 euro each. he must have smacked off them with the buffer or something. wouldnt go back again.

Back