looking at getting a new phone, advice needed

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
alright lads as above i am looking at getting a new phone soon or maybe for christmas. I am pretty stuck between 2 phones these are

HTC One X

Samsung S3

Dont really want the iphone 5 as I have the 3gs for the past 3 years so want to go for something a bit different.
any way anyone have any advice on the 2 phones listed, either personal experience or no someone with it.

cheers :thumbsup:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=36128.msg414004#msg414004 date=1352401842]
S3 without a doubt
[/quote]
+1

HTC One X :p
Love it :-]

Two of my colleagues have them too... had problems with GPS not working or phone overheating... Works fine for me...so dunno. I would still go for One X

S3, stay away from HTC. made the mistake of getting my 2nd HTC and hate the yoke. it does take ALOT of abuse (it gets hopped off a wall 3 times daily) but i shouldnt have to do it to start with LOL. if you want a phone that sturdy but crashes then get a HTC, if you are able to take care of your pride and joy and want a fast reliable phone that works, go S3.

[quote author=Neelie link=topic=36128.msg415651#msg415651 date=1354096524]
S3, stay away from HTC. made the mistake of getting my 2nd HTC and hate the yoke. it does take ALOT of abuse (it gets hopped off a wall 3 times daily) but i shouldnt have to do it to start with LOL. if you want a phone that sturdy but crashes then get a HTC, if you are able to take care of your pride and joy and want a fast reliable phone that works, go S3.
[/quote]

Never once had a problem with a HTC phone, I'm on my second and the misses is onto her third always been 100%

Back