Mondello

N

Norris!

good show of club cars out today. good to see Philip out flying again :thumbsup:

As Norris said there was a fair few people out today from the Club  :thumbsup:

Fair play to Phillip  :thumbsup:

He won the time attack on the last lap, by about 0.063 I think  :clap:

Fair play to Dan too. He brought a few of us out in either his Forrester or Skyline  :thumbsup:

It was a great experience, thanks again Dan  :clap:

Cheers,

Michael

was a good day alright, bit cold to the end but sure what the hell! Phil, Scooby sounds awsome fair play to ye! good crowd too which was great to see!!

@ Keith

did you see my name written in your rear driver side window :D

No but i just went out and seen it now, ill get you back :D
Where were you all day sitting in the stand?

yeh, was walking around the paddock for a little while, over with Dan, Mick and Yogi, but was over in the stand for most of it. only got there for the evening session, bout 1 or half 1

Good day out alright, had the pleasure of driving from the M50 down to mondello behind Mick in his new S204.......... mmmm roll on that big lotto win, although I'm told I'll need to lose a few pounds to fit into the driver seat... :thumbsup: :subaru:

The seats are mad i just about fit into them they realy hug you the carbon back looks the job.

Great day alright-congrats to Philip and Westard Eng. AGAIN,nice to see the S204 in the flesh-well done Mick :thumbsup:-have to say the seats are a bit tight,but big thanks to Eric for stretching them a bit :D

:lol: I think they go back into shape after 2 days Dave-Good to see you down there and have to say  the advertisment on the cars looked great :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=4147.msg43480#msg43480 date=1193701796]
Dave-Good to see you down there and have to say  the advertisment on the cars looked great :thumbsup:
[/quote]

cheers man, means a lot......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very good Kanye-No probs Dave looking forward to doing business aand as i said today its all about knowing that there's sombody there you can rely on-best of luck with it :thumbsup:

Had a great day. Got a spin in both the Skyline and the Forester with Captain Insano...

Some laugh. Not sure which I prefered more the sideways hooning or the totally unexpected crazy performance of the STi. Cheers for all the spins Dan.

Good to meet a few faces too.

Anybody get any photo's of Mikes type R, my wagon or the Forester?

Back