Replacement Battery Info...?

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Hey lads...

I think the battery in the wagon is on it's last legs... getting very sluggish the last few mornings and gave me guff down in Mondello last friday... but I need to check the alternator later just to confirm.

In the meantime... does anyone know where I can source either Bosch, Varta or Exide batteries round Dublin area...and at a good price?

I assume a 60AH capacity is what I'm after with a CCA of 500 or higher....?

Any help or advice would be a great!! :thumbsup:

Cheers Colm!!

Got a price of 80 for a Bosch and 70 for an Exide through Tallaght Auto Parts... but both only have a CCA of 390 which is way to low!!

[quote author=Kanye from the West link=topic=35942.msg411879#msg411879 date=1350584177]
Cold cranking amp
[/quote]
Thanks man :icon_grin:

All sorted!! :multijump:

I want to say a big thanks to Colm for sorting me out with discounted Varta battery through work... And getting it same day so I'd have it for the weekend!

You're a true gent!! I owe you!! :icon_pray:

Karma!! :thumbsup:

Ihad this problem earlier in the year and changing the battery solved it :thumbsup:
[quote author=duggiestyles link=topic=35942.msg412158#msg412158 date=1350843378]
mmmm that might explain why mine is a bit slow too start,i need a stronger battery :ponder2:
[/quote]

Nice one thanks Colm. Apparently the Varta B31 is a good replacement for the spec c battery and with it getting colder and with an alarm im not looking forward to jump starting it during the winter

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=35942.msg412181#msg412181 date=1350849167]
No worries Kanye
if you cant get one i can in Dublin for ya :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Good man thanks a million :thumbsup:

Back