remapp?????????

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
my spec c impreza has just arrived...its booked in nxt weds 4 remap shud i just get it mapped 4 feul or get a full remapp done on it any sugestions??????????

if you log onto sumo.ie and go to cars sold it has sum pics and sum of d spec....the car was hks"s demo car and has alot of mods so if any1 dat knows wt the best ting to do pls let me know by wedns

Check to see if it has a decat downpipe and if not fit one before mapping. Uprated Fuel pump and go for full map is what id do. Shame to just pull some timing from it.

all parts are hks its running a gt2835 pro turbo fmi..turbo bk system feul lines and connectors are done and boost controller and a lot more.....so a full map is d way 2 go i was just affrair dat everyting wud b pulled bk 2 much

well i hope robbie at tdp is not over cautious and i get as much safe and reliable power as possible i want as close 2 4 as poss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dat turbo is gud 4 420bhp it shub b able 4 a safe 380 on standard internals and with d weight loss shud make it pretty quick

seriously im not going starting to hurl abuse at anyone buy would you not talk to damien (renno) or dave (davelegacy) who both use the cream of mappers from the uk. i personaly think you would be mad not to, some of the best :dunno:

al-hks.............. :shock: :shock:

Stay clear of that place ..........there has been a number of horror stories from members here

Niall.

I tought a MAp for fuel was a full re-map! I'd hate to only get half a map! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al your car has a lot of mods so I'd be looking for as much power to use those mods as possible but still keeping it safe!

If you cann't with for one of the mappers from England try Martin Tracey! He did mine and I very happy with it! No problems!

Nice car by the way! Have to get a propper look at it at the next meeting! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Best of lucik with it!

I don't hear a lot of good about them... Ha ha ha...

Have a serious horror story about them but the internet is not the place to go into the details about it.

As said previously I'd use Damo (Renno555) or Dave (Davelegacy) off this site. They use Pat Herborn (Damo) and Bob Rawl (Dave) to do their mapping. Google search their names and see what comes up. They are both in the top 5 mappers in the UK (probably Europe).

If you cant wait for them, Martin Treacy in Westward would be the final option.

I personally wouldn't get my car mapped by anyone/anywhere else.

As above lad..stay clear from that place....use one of thee club traders to sort you out...you wont regret it :thumbsup:

[quote author=al-hks link=topic=4139.msg43803#msg43803 date=1193853591]
im after prosponing map 4 d minute im hearing good and bad from every1 about tdp
[/quote]

Hi mate, Im glad you decided to postpone for the moment, When we spoke you where considering ECC among others to do it for you so my advise is ring a few of them and see who your most comfortable with, Although TDP may be the handiest it MAY not be the best option. Its really worth putting a bit of research or going to as much effort as needed to get it done right IMO. Do it once and do it right.

Damo

Back