STI V5-6 FRONT SEATS

seen a set for sale on ebay during the week, black with red sides and sti on them...dont know if there still there :ponder:

Ya Dave they will be. Not gonna sell it and the ones that are in it are a bit tatty, The drivers one has a little hole coming in it

Place in the uk jap performance have them for sale cheep as well got some stuff off them sound lads.

Here's a number for a Breakers in the north that deliver! I was on to them the other day for a friend of mine and they have a load of sets! You have a choice of different ones! He said he has about 40 sets! Door cards and all to match! €450 for a full set! 2 x Front seats back seat door cards!

He's cheap at that so I'm sure you'll get a good price for just the front seats! He has one set of the STI black red and Grey front seats left!

Ph: 00447786136752 ask for Barry!

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=4131.msg43228#msg43228 date=1193574506]
Ya Dave they will be. Not gonna sell it and the ones that are in it are a bit tatty, The drivers one has a little hole coming in it
[/quote]

You will need back too....... :thumbsup:

Because your black parts on seat has a sorta grey fleck while v5/6 has a black with blue fleck....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so keep it matching..... :thumbsup:

Back