Toyo Proxes T1R's

Alan The Wagon

Petrolheads
Time for a new set of rubbers, got a decent enough price on these. Was just wondering on peoples opinion / experience with these tyres. Im not going to be tracking just want a decent road going tyre. Cheers lads.

Last new set of tyres i bought were these, for the Legacy, no complaints, found them to be very good in dry and comfortable enough in wet conditions.

I've had 2 sets of these at this stage now and can't fault them, excellent in all conditions also done 2 trackdays with them and while I wasn't exactly throwing the car around they more than held up to what was been asked of them.

Looking to get a set of these Alan for my motor.

Were did you source yours or does anyone know best place to buy from.

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=35794.msg410386#msg410386 date=1349356659]
Looking to get a set of these Alan for my motor.

Were did you source yours or does anyone know best place to buy from.
[/quote]

Camskill would be the cheapest and local probably proparts Keith.

Just my 2 cents on them as well , they are not a bad tire but I wouldnt go back to them after trying a Michelin ps3. Absolutely no comparison wet/dry

Had a set of them on my legacy, thought they were very good overall but felt at times they could be a bit skittish in the wet. Have a set of re050's on the impreza and don't like them that much, they are good in the dry, and at times in the wet, they've been unsteady, and I'm talking average rainfall, nothing extreme.

Would rate the t1r's a better tyre and superb value for money versus performance.

@keith555 - sell that car and buy an impreza with t1r's already fitted. Win win situation :icon_grin:

i got those on my mx5 and those are just best bang for your money tyres. if i would have one complain - those dont last long :lol:

Sound lads. As robbie says jst best bang for your buck. Keith got them of camskill. Be hard for for nybody to beat there price.

Back