iPhone app

danoc959

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads, been meaning to say this for awhile but haven't got round till now.. I think an iPhone app would be great for the club forum.. A few other car forums I use have them such as subaru forester.org (4 the forester)and passionford (4 the rs trackcar) and they are a great extra to have since nearly everyone has a smartphone.. As far as I know they should be free to construct and you could have it as a 99p app for no full club members and free for full club members.. Just something that's new and to keep the club/forum on or above the orther Competitors sites/forums out there..

No standing ovation or donations required for this fantastic suggestion. :icon_biggrin:

Colm actually has 1 built for some time now, we hope to launch it in the next fortnight once we finalise the content. We'd just been concentrating on the new website, we haven't had a chance to finish it. Defo a good idea though :thumbsup:

[quote author=ScoobyMick link=topic=35760.msg409903#msg409903 date=1348954179]
Anything planned on android market Robbie.
[/quote]

Not sure yet mick, will look into again but last time we checked, it was too expensive to launch 1 on android. Pity as I'm android myself:(

No, not yet, must get Colm on the case :smile:

I think I got it arseways too, its an android app we're doing, not an iphone app. The iphone app is too expensive to justify.

Back