i need help......

2reign0

Sunday Drivers
my 97 scooby wagon was broken into and recovered dis morning between 5 and 7 am, they cudn take d car as they cudn get past the immobiliser but yet it didnt stop them causing so much damage, cuz they cudn start d car they used another car to push it out of d estate

d igniton barrell was hacked to bits
d back bumper is in bits from d car pushing it
and they ripped d grill out of d front to get to d bonnet

now d guards took d car for a forensic examination and ill b talkin to them tomorrow as there was a reg found stuck to my back bumper from d car dat was tryin to push it so im just hoping dat they are complete idiots and didn use a stolen car for d job.

now aswell im asking u as a new member for ur help

i need all d plastic surroundings for d igniton/steering wheel
i also need a new back bumper wit the splitters
and a new grill aswell

iv been told d car will b off d road for a few weeks cuz of dis and waiting on parts so id appreciate ur help in gettin these parts for reasonable prices so i can hurry d process along and get my baby back on the road

dont want the scum out dere thinking they have won

sorry to hear that mate,my car was robbed 2 months ago aswell.Sounds like you got away very lightly,but still feel awfull i bet.I have a contact if your ignition barrell is busted.The rest of the bits can be got from traynors/eurosalvage/mckeevers up north.Traynors deliver to the Naas road on Fridays.Wher are you based?

Alan

sorry to hear about your car mate, lets hope the buck eejitsss were silly enough to use there own car, get there addy and i will give ya a hand to sort them out mate and im sure there wud be plenty of lads here wud help. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
jus like tracto man says, trainers wud maybe be ur best bet as they wud deliever down to you, but im based up north so if ya need anything picked up im sure i can help, i usually travel down south to variuos rallys, auto salvage is a good one too, well if ya need a hand jus give us a shout on here... :cheers:

Fcukin knobheads, they had to be either pissed, stoned or just stoopid to have done that much damage to get the car. Everyone knows that unless you have the keys the factory immobiliser is almost and I mean almost impossible the bypass. Hope you get all the parts you need and don't let it put you off Scooby ownership, especially wagon ownership.

Alan

sorry to hear that mate,fooking w_nkers...but like Anton said at least ya still have her,parts are handy enough at the above mentioned places,am near the north to mate,so like wise give us a shout and we will see wat we can do... :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:

sorry to hear about that mate trainors is a good place but if they dont have what your looking for this fella wll mc keever is the name of him up the north breaks all subaru's here's the number good luck 04887740067 he has everything good luck

jonny :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wouldnt u love to just :hang: them well if traynors doesn't have the parts this fella will name is mc keever he has everything u need 04887740067 goodluck

jonny :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I,ve a grill off a 98 impreza if it's any good? In fact i've a complete front in the garage if you need anything else.
Cheers
John

cheers for d help lads, really appreciate it

@ john - wat badge is on d grill? how much u lookin for it?

There's no Badge on it, as I took the STI one off it. A tenner is fine? where abouts are you?
Cheers
John

Back