OBD port

CARLO

Need to change cable/lead on mine.

Does it just run from port (under steering wheel)to ecu or is there anything else connected to it.

Is it part of a loom ?

Know dash has to come out. That could be part of the problem I might have forgot to connect something the time I changed mine.

Bought a scanguage and not working.

Grand job in any other car looks like will be sticking up for sale.

Would it be handy enough to fit if I just removed dash. And connected new one as I was removing old one. It's hardly just a plug and unplug Jonnie :(

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=35740.msg409740#msg409740 date=1348831728]
Bought a scanguage and not working.

Grand job in any other car looks like will be sticking up for sale.

Would it be handy enough to fit if I just removed dash. And connected new one as I was removing old one. It's hardly just a plug and unplug Jonnie :(

[/quote]you are probably just down the fuse that supplies the power to the DLC ,no it wouldnt be handy even with dash out as it is integrated into the loom in a number of places so it can read all the modules but i have never seen one having to be replaced usually a power or earth at the connector missing due to broken wire or fuse

Found 2 black and 2 green connectors that aren't joined.
Just kinda to the left of fuse box on drivers side. ( joined them together and no difference)

Try and get pics up to or row if I can find lead.

Have to try and get a proper look next weekend.

:smokin:

Scanguage prob just not able for Subaru , have one meself and able to read most cars but won't connect to some .

it's a pity the OBDII port is not easily replaceable - mine appears to have a dodgy loose connection due to many plug ins before my time :icon_mad:

Have half of dash out last two weeks.

Back ducked again so would imagine it gonna be a few more weeks before I get to have a look

:smokin:

Back