ecu e3

jaskin71

Sunday Drivers
alrite guys can someone confirm that my ecu is PPP ( from rb5 i think part of Prodrive Power Pack) and ecutec mappable.

ecu.jpg

thx jiri

hi dave sorry i didnt explain correctly what it means. :hammerhead: im thinking to get her remapped with few upgrades (fmic,induction,decat) and was trying find out which ecu i have. on few forums on net i found that rb5 with Prodrive power pack is runing 245hp as standard and boost on 1.1bar what may explain my 22psi boost.not exact but higher then standard.
thx jiri :afro:

Yours would be an irish gt is that correct.

A ppp ecu would have a certificate sticker from prodrive on it.

And odds of one in ireland where somewhere bought the ppp pack would be slim. Although was available. But then would expect the whole pack to be on car and cert sticker on casing.

I dont think your boost issue is ecu related.

Jiri
While your ecu isn't ppp, it is ecutec remappable
So you will have no issue getting remapped for your mods you want to do

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=35666.msg408820#msg408820 date=1348003572]
Jiri
While your ecu isn't ppp, it is ecutec remappable
So you will have no issue getting remapped for your mods you want to do
[/quote]

Hi

Jiri has a boost creep problem.

So that would indicate car has issue somewhere along the line.

You cannot map problems away. You need to find and fix the issue and then prepare the car for mapping.

Jiri and i have been talking about this for a few days!
He got the boost gauge off me, but i never used it!
I reckon boost gauge isn't accurate and suggest trying an analogue gauge to confirm an issue before throwing money at the car! If the gauge isn't accurate ill take it back off him, no issues!
But Im confirming to him that the car is mappable
Noone suggested trying to map an issue away!

i'd say its the gauge Neil as mine is doing the same and i know of one there as well acting up :thumbsup:

Back