Bertie to get 38000 pay rise!

Lads....

The €38K pay rise is only a 14% rise in one year.....  :cry: (YEAH RIGHT)

So much for the unions / industry & government PPF deals......  :angry:

I think Government increases should be based on the PPF as they say its FAIR  :doh:

It does not even keep up with inflation  :ponder:

Cheers,

Michael 

whtas the point giving him a pay rise sure he'll only forget how much it was or which bank he puts it in too!!

[quote author=gerry link=topic=4111.msg43036#msg43036 date=1193418538]
payrise an the state the health service is in..
[/quote]
If you dont have VHI cover in this day and age its like driving a Version 4 Sti without a remap and a timing belt thats needed a doing for 40'000 miles, your asking for trouble.... Who's going to fit the bill when your internals sh*t themselves..... It wont be Bertie anyway :p

The dirty fuc*er is more paid than bush and gordon brown. He sees sence in it because they have the white house and no10 downing street :lol: :lol:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :shoot: :shoot:

Their % increase is linked to how much they steal from the public through VRT - doing well for themselves, aren't they.  And then they still take more of your money through many other taxes.  :angry:  :angry:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

[quote author=CamoMo link=topic=4111.msg43452#msg43452 date=1193697973]
Their % increase is linked to how much they steal from the public through VRT - doing well for themselves, aren't they.  And then they still take more of your money through many other taxes.  :angry:  :angry:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
[/quote]

Dam right Steve,

I just had a good "Berti-ing" Friday, paying the VRT on the new car..... :shock:

You're doing well getting out of Ireland if you get your new contract :thumbsup:

Sorry for the rant, but as I can't still sit down.... I maybe a bit sensitive :wall:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=4111.msg43469#msg43469 date=1193700561]
Both him and John Delaney deserve every penny they get.
[/quote]

:ponder:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=4111.msg43516#msg43516 date=1193713299]
[quote author=Scruff link=topic=4111.msg43469#msg43469 date=1193700561]
Both him and John Delaney deserve every penny they get.
[/quote]

:ponder:
[/quote]

I am being sarcastic.

Both of them should be shot with balls of their own shoite!

Back