SPOILER NEEDED!!!!!! to cheer me up

S

Sti Garda

ive been looking around for a top widow spoiler for a 03 Sti Impreza,
preferably in blue, anybody know of one at a gud price!!!!

:thumbsup: cheers, sti garda

Hi STi, welcome along. I think GoJonnyGoGoGoGo put one on his Scoob not too long ago, there's a thread somewhere with pics... I'll try and dig it out.

After speakin 2 gojonnyjo i went on E-BAY and bought 1 in carbon fibre(just 2 b different) £140 all in. I will put pics up very shortly 2 let u c it also. I must say though when we went on the McRae tribute drive I was gettin plenty of attention with it and a lot of good comments.

Fitment of these is pretty easy if u have plenty of patience but jonny is an expert now give him a shout if u get 1.

heres a link 4 ya
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Subaru-Imprez...hZ018QQcategoryZ72209QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Theres a coulple of  varations going about, I reccommend a 3 piece, but this has to be bolted on, can be scary drilling, but I've got big Gahonies  :thumbsup:

[quote author=gojonnyjo link=topic=4108.msg42952#msg42952 date=1193392387]
Theres a coulple of varations going about, I reccommend a 3 piece, but this has to be bolted on, can be scary drilling, but I've got big Gahonies :thumbsup:
[/quote]
DSC00592.jpg

lol

lads ,a ny of yw know if that spoiler would fit a 02 bug or is it jus direct fit for 03 onwards, any1 fancy doin it for me ??

well all thanks for the support helpin me track down a spoiler,
ive found a few, oh and of course many thanks for the picture of the dog's bolox :lol:
had a gud laugh with that one hopefully my car will look that way with the new spoiler :thumbsup:

so now i know it can be done , who s gonna be brave enough to do it , will travel , money waitin , any takers ????

didnt have balls as big as johnnys (r the dogs 4 that matter)

I paid some1 to fit mine.

PM johnny

Back