'04 WRX - Front Bulb replacements question

V

Vaultman01

Howya folks,

Having succesfully replaced the front sopts on my 04 WRX I've decided to do the same for the main lights. What I'm trying to find out is what types of bulbs I need to get! The spots were H3's which was pretty straight forward but I haven't found anywhere that lists the bulb 'model's needed for the standard 04 light cluster.

I've used powerbulbs.co.uk for the spots but their site doesn't list anything for an '04 Impreza (only goes up to 2002).

Any help greatly appreciated,
V

H1 DEFO-takes a bit of time though and if you want to change side-lights you have to remove head-light

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=4099.msg43069#msg43069 date=1193431941]
H1 DEFO-takes a bit of time though and if you want to change side-lights you have to remove head-light
[/quote]

Yeah was going to put in new sidelights, but noticed light has to come out, does bumper need to be taken off to get light out!! Must be worse design light to change bulbs on i have ever seen!!???

No you just take a few clips thingys out of the bumper. Its a pain in the h*le but doesnt take too long to replace. Take off grill, take out a few clips on the bumper, take off the 2 bolts on the top of the light and then take off a bolt that holds the light in. You get at it from the side of the light where the grill should be. Then its just a matter off moving the light around til it pops out :thumbsup:

good stuff, must have a look, as you say what a pain in the arse to change a bulb..

Back