Standard WRX Wheels in Gold preferrably 93 to 99 shape....(Classic)

T

Twinnie

Hi,
Has anybody got a set of Gold Wrx standard wheels lying around, I cant get a picture but the type that your member Brian Collins has on his STI? They would be to fit a 94 wrx, must be reasonably priced with no buckles :cheers: Please pm me.......... :thumbsup:

Got a set of gold 16s off my last motor 99 v5 sti only thing is dont have center caps and they've been kerbed dunlops on them gud 2, 100 quid if der any gud 2 ya!

Got a set of gold 16s off my last motor 99 v5 sti only thing is dont have center caps and they've been kerbed dunlops on them gud 2, 100 quid if der any gud 2 ya!

[quote author=swerv555 link=topic=4087.msg42750#msg42750 date=1193321252]
i have a set with tyres yours for €150....... 5 spoke speedlines
[/quote]
What are they like as in condition wise? Any buckles? Thanks for the reply.....

[quote author=nic spec c link=topic=4087.msg42790#msg42790 date=1193331173]
Got a set of gold 16s off my last motor 99 v5 sti only thing is dont have center caps and they've been kerbed dunlops on them good 2, 100 quid if there any good 2 ya!
[/quote]
Are they badly curbed, As in every wheel or just the one or 2, do they have any buckles? the prodrive wheels I have on my car at the moment are so curbed that they have a good few marks on them, which is such a shame, I was looking for something to replace them with, Cheers Nic, I am just wondering even without caps are the wheels badly marked?

There's at least two that are marked i'll take them out of the shed and take a few pics 2moro and put them in photobucket i'll put the link up then ok. I dont think they will be 2 hard 2 get refurbished.

Hey mate if you don't get sorted try searching the for sale section, as far as i know there was a few sets for sale a while back, Maybe they are still there :ponder: :thumbsup:

[quote author=nic spec c link=topic=4087.msg42820#msg42820 date=1193339587]
There's at least two that are marked i'll take them out of the shed and take a few pics 2moro and put them in photobucket i'll put the link up then ok. I dont think they will be 2 hard 2 get refurbished.
[/quote]
Cheers Nic, that would be most appreciated.... :thumbsup: My friends uncle owns Collins engineering in Bray, they do wheel refurbishment anyway so its not really a problem if they are'nt too bad :)

@ Brian.......... Cheers mate, I will have a root around and see what I can see,,,, Theres so much to read here, its like a good book you just can't put it down (or magazine in my case :lol:)

[quote author=nic spec c link=topic=4087.msg42961#msg42961 date=1193396991]
Twinnie theres a few pics on here, http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/nicspecc/. there in better condition than i remembered 2 are perfect 1 has a 3inch scrap on the lip and 1 has a slight ding and scrap on the lip easy to fix, tyres are actually SILVERSTONE F.T.Z SPORT 205/50R16 and their bang on :thumbsup:
[/quote]
They are exactly what I am looking for Nick thanks for the pics let me know when and where would suit you for collection of these....
I thought the days of the bargains were gone out the window since the fianna fail revolution :) Cheers man, thanks a mill

Just have to say a big thanks to Nic for sorting me out with these , they were in much better condition than I had anticipated was possible and with decent tyres on all of em aswell :thumbsup:
Real nice car you got yourself there aswell man.... Nice 1 :cheers:

Back