Second Half Year Membership Now Open

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Hi all,

We have just opened Second Half Year Full ISDC membership for 2012 is now officially OPEN :dance: :subaru:

Membership Payment Options

The fee for a second half year's membership is €30 and this will entitle you to full membership and all of its benefits up until our 2013 AGM (in late February or early March), including your membership pack and club subsidies. The only limitation to this is that you will only receive a €30 subsidy for the trackday as opposed to €50 for full year members. There is currently no shop link set up but you can make a direct payment to isdcpayments@gmail.com to avail of this option.

If you wish to pay cash or post a cheque, then please post here and we will sort it out for you :thumbsup:

Below is just some of what you can expect when you become a member of the ISDC

1. 2012 Membership Pack (contents for 2012 are the yearbook, ISDC triple disk holder, ISDC key ring, 2 x ISDC air fresheners, ISDC LED Torch, 2 new design Web URL stickers and a 2012 Member sticker).

2. Access to the Member's section on the Forum. This enables you to view Member's chat, details of member's events, follow member's car blog's, view member's projects (such as S5 WRC replica, S2 WRC replica, STI Wagon build, 500+bhp V6 type R build, and much more

3. Subsidies to most Club events. Some examples in 2011 and so far in 2012 include:
- Family BBQ & Activities in Rathbeggan Lakes (Completely FREE)
- Kiltorcan Karting (€20 sub)
- Athboy Karting (€20 sub)
- Whiteriver Karting (€20 sub)
- ISDC Trackday (€50 sub)
- ISDC Rolling Road day (€10 sub + €40 trader discount)

4. We will also have Monthly local meets all across the country for people to take advantage of and meet like minded people in their areas.

5. And best of all, you get to become part of a great Club with a fantastic community spirit while making plenty of new friends :subaru: :subaru:

Any questions, let me know :thumbsup:

Regards,

Robbie

No worries Dave
im around tomorrow afternoon or sunday :thumbsup:
[quote author=dave b link=topic=35181.msg403948#msg403948 date=1343412852]
Hi I'll go with this tomorro maybe local colm can pm me as I nred pay cash
[/quote]

[quote author=lukerb5 link=topic=35181.msg403945#msg403945 date=1343411876]
Hi robbie, stick me down for paying cash.....
[/quote]

Better late than never :1poke: :multijump: .. That's no bother, do you want to send me the money or pay at the next event? We're going to Whiteriver karting in a couple of weeks :smile:

[quote author=dave b link=topic=35181.msg403948#msg403948 date=1343412852]
Hi I'll go with this tomorro maybe local colm can pm me as I nred pay cash
[/quote]

Good man Dave, good to have you coming aboard. As Colm said, he'll meet up with you no bother :thumbsup:

[quote author=lukerb5 link=topic=35181.msg403945#msg403945 date=1343411876]
Hi robbie, stick me down for paying cash.....
[/quote]
Love that Wagon

I will give it to you at the karting robbie..... :653:......... Thanks Kenc..... :subaru:

I'm in a bit of a better situation than I was earlier in the year so I'll go for this if I can!
PayPal ain't great tho so could I meet up with someone to sort it out?

Thanks

[quote author=smokey wrx link=topic=35181.msg404229#msg404229 date=1343689574]
I'm in a bit of a better situation than I was earlier in the year so I'll go for this if I can!
PayPal ain't great tho so could I meet up with someone to sort it out?

Thanks
[/quote]

Alright Rob, if you are up in Dublin, you could meet up with myself or colm. Or wagon Dec is a possibility in the midlands or you can send a postal order if its easier. Or if you fancy coming to whiteriver karting, then you can do it there also. :thumbsup:

hi cwrx here i tried to pay for second half of the year and become a full member but cant through the link please help sweetcakes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=cwrx link=topic=35181.msg404545#msg404545 date=1343941834]
hi cwrx here i tried to pay for second half of the year and become a full member but cant through the link please help sweetcakes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

You just tried to send money to isdcpayments@gmail.com through paypal? We've accepted lots of payments over the last few weeks and no problems. Did they send you an email or anything to say why it didn't go through? Can you try to send it again and see it it tells you what the problem is?

Hello, I am a new member and want to pay the membership fee, I am in newbridge/ curragh/naas area is there anyway I can pay up. Dont really understand the payment method on gmail. thanks

[quote author=Kmboost link=topic=35181.msg404598#msg404598 date=1344007119]
Hello, I am a new member and want to pay the membership fee, I am in newbridge/ curragh/naas area is there anyway I can pay up. Dont really understand the payment method on gmail. thanks
[/quote]

Hi, the isdcpayments@gmail.com is the address you should use when paying via paypal. If you don't have paypal, then you can post a cheque or postal order if you wish. Or you can come to the next meet and pay cash.

I'll pm you tomorrow :thumbsup:

right have new job, no excuses now! robbie can i pay cash? can meet you over the next few days??

Back